Monday, August 29, 2011

Hello, Hi chodiye, Jai Mata Di boliye!

Namaste!

So finally I have collected the nit, grit, shit, to start my own personal blog after years of contemplation.
What made me do it today? The darn Volkswagen Jetta print advertisement in today's Times of India. Everyone seems to love it but I just can't see why. And I had the same feeling about their previous ad campaign, so finally I decided, "this is it, you gotta write what you gotta write. Right?"
So here comes hamaar blog: Miss Bee's hues, muse, bemuse...

So what are you going to see on the blog?
I know I'm starting on a slightly criticizing note with the post that will follow, but this blog is just going to be my views, thoughts, rumblings on all things random.  So you can expect almost anything and everything here on your screen.

So love it or hate it, comments, discussions, debates, arguments are all readily welcome! (Though try to keep the language a little civil, please?)

Au revoir!
Miss Bee.

I tweet on:  http://twitter.com/#!/DevikaBharadwaj


No comments:

Post a Comment