Monday, December 5, 2011

The world is a book...

Ni hao!

It's been a long time, but it sure doesn't feel like it, especially after a week long vacation out of the country! I've just come back from the only two China-administered city-states, Hong Kong and Macao, and I sure am one very happy tourist.
I'm happy I chose these two places for a small getaway because I could very easily fit all sorts of acticities in 5 days. So I'll be very kind, *bats eyelashes* and share a few of my experiences, so you know what to expect and what not to if you plan to hit those cities.

So coming up soon are a series of posts to share all that must be shared. But before that, I'd like to quote Saint Augustine with:

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."

Au revoir,
Miss Bee.

I tweet on: https://twitter.com/#!/DevikaBharadwaj

3 comments:

  1. Waiting eagerly for your posts..
    I guess the previous look of the blog was better..
    What say??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you if you think it was. And I'm still working on the look.. I'm not too gifted with technology and applications. So I'm still figuring my way around this... Do tell what you think when it's done!
    Au revoir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is great. It kind-of suits your blog.
    I don't know whether you are gifted with technology or application or not but one thing is for sure, that, you are surely gifted with amazing creativity.
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete