Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Riding high on The Big Pony...

Hello!

"A woman's perfume tells more about her than her handwriting..."
- Christian Dior

I'm not sure if Christian is right but I do agree that these days a fragrance a person wears says a lot about him/her... or so they think. It may not definitely reveal something about the person, but it sure as hell adds a little something to their personality. Imagine a woman walk inside a room; and then imagine a woman smelling good, walk inside a room... You can calculate the difference.

Personally, I'm not a very 'perfume' person. But every once a while I find a fragrance or two which finds its way to please my senses. So, recently I came across the latest Ralph Lauren collection of perfumes for women; and my nose is still happily tingling.


The Big Pony Collection for women
(Yep! That's what it is called.)

Looks SO Ralph Lauren style, no?


This collection of 4 perfumes are all oh-so-feminine, which I love.
So here comes my low-down on ALL of these 4 fragrances! Oh yes, I tried them all. O:)
Basically, each of these 4 perfumes from this collection give a particular kind of fragrance such as that of citrus and fruit.

Perfume number 1: This fragrance, in the blue bottle, is a tres refreshing fragrance. It also has a citrus-y touch, which instantly gives that just-out-of-shower feeling. I think it makes a great fragrance for the day because it has a sporty touch to it.


Perfume number 2:  This one is definitely my favourite of the four. It has a very playful, sensual smell and has a cranberry and tonka mousse aroma... Love, love, love it!
Psst.: It's fragrance is sort of like Escada's Taj Sunset (the only perfume I have actually ever bought for myself. IT WAS CREATED FOR ME. Or it feels like that...) :P


Perfume number 3: This is the second best of the collection. This has a pear and mimosa aroma; which makes it a very crisp and bright scent... It's the luminous yellow bottle with an orange number 3. Very optimistic, very vibrant fragrance... if you're that type.


Perfume number 4: This perfume will take you to the land of oriental fragrances as soon as you spray it. Really. It is the exotic, wild fragrance of the four; and for some reason I think it will make a great gift for mom's... or women of the mature age. (nice way of putting it, eh?)


Figures: The 50ml bottle is for Rs. 2900/- and the 100ml bottle is for Rs. 4100/-. It's Ralph Lauren, so I guess that's how high it's going to cost. Besides, branded perfumes always burn a hole in the pocket, don't they?

On the whole: Great looking bottles (for the packaging-crazy), refreshing new fragrances for women, expensive; though not extremely long-lasting. 

That's as much as you can know about the perfumes without actually testing it! I say, go give it sniff and you'll know whether you can 'horse' around on this one or not.


Au revoir,
Miss Bee.


I tweet on:  https://twitter.com/#!/shoe_stopper
Facebook Fanpage:  http://www.facebook.com/shoestopper
Website: http://www.shoestopper.com/




Also - Watch this video made by the Ralph Lauren's for the Big Pony Collection. I love the clothes and the colours of the clothes the models are wearing! So perfect for the summer.







No comments:

Post a Comment